'A Watchful Eye'
Sending coastal vibes to homes all across the globe
This is an original, one-of-a-kind Shan McLoughlin, Tidebreak Art, painting. 'A Watchful Eye' is an acrylic seascape painting presented on stretched canvas with a solid pine frame. Created with care and love in my small art studio.
This piece is part of the 'Distant Seas' collection, 2021. This collection is inspired by the harmony of the water and moon. Our waves rely on the ever-changing cycle of the moon to ebb and flow. Without waves, our marine life would suffer, as would our own environment above the water. Enchanting and with many faces, the moon breathes life into the sea. In fact, waves promote carbon dioxide and oxygen exchange, quite literally breathing life around us!
'SM' is Shan McLoughlin's signature on smaller pieces. 'A Watchful Eye' is signed by the artist in the bottom left corner. You can confirm that you are receiving an original Tidebreak, Shan McLoughlin, artwork. Each original artwork also comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist. The COA also details additional information about your one-of-a-kind piece, including photos, materials, and more.
Tidebreak paintings support marine conservation and 10% of the purchase price will be donated to Take 3 For The Sea, an Australian charity supporting clean waterways and oceans. A further 10% will also be donated to the 'Dolphin Project', assisting in the rescue and rehabilitation of dolphins.
- 100% cotton canvas, acid-free, back stapled, small edge profile.
- The total size of artwork: 230cm diameter - small round canvas
- Finished with a layer of varnish so that your painting will be timeless
All pieces are carefully shipped in eco-friendly packaging. Your purchase supports a clean Earth. Thank you for supporting a small art business.
1. All paintings and prints are shipped via Australia Post / Australia Post International and include a tracking number. I offer free postage across Australia and all international orders have postage prices calculated using the Aus Post website. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
1. The painting may slightly differ in colour, depending on your viewing platform and eye-comfort shield setting. If you would like a video or additional images of the artwork, please contact me. I am a small art business, so I seek to ensure the satisfaction of the customer.