Calming ocean artworks inspired by the South Coast
This is an original one-of-a-kind painting. 'Chasing Clouds' is an acrylic seascape painting presented on stretched canvas with a solid pine frame. Created with care and love in my small art studio.
Shan McLoughlin, owner of Tidebreak Art, is an abstract artist based in Wollongong, NSW. McLoughlin uses layers of blue hues within negative space to capture light and depth within her paintings. Welcome a touch of coastal living into your home with her unique acrylic seascapes.
'SM' is Shan McLoughlin's signature on smaller pieces. 'Chasing Clouds' is signed by the artist in the bottom left corner. You can confirm that you are receiving an original Tidebreak, Shan McLoughlin, artwork. Each original artwork also comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist. The COA also details additional information about your one-of-a-kind piece, including photos, materials, and more.
Tidebreak paintings support marine conservation and 10% of the purchase price will be donated to Take 3 For The Sea, an Australian charity supporting clean waterways and oceans.
- 100% cotton canvas, acid-free, back stapled, thick edge profile.
- Dimensions in cms - Height: 25.4 x Width: 20 x Depth 3.8cm
- Dimensions in inches - 8" x 10"
- Finished with a layer of varnish so that your painting will be timeless
All pieces are carefully shipped in eco-friendly packaging. Your purchase supports a clean Earth. Thank you for supporting a small art business.
1. All paintings and prints are shipped via Australia Post / Australia Post International and include a tracking number. I offer free postage across Australia and all international orders have postage prices calculated using the Aus Post website. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
1. The painting may slightly differ in colour, depending on your viewing platform and eye-comfort shield setting. If you would like a video or additional images of the artwork, please contact me. I am a small art business, so I seek to ensure the satisfaction of the customer.